We would like to encourage you all to take this time of lock down and really think about your body and what it needs. Think about how you have treated it and decide to take a step in the right direction in giving your body all the love and support it needs.
Nadine Hardy-Silcock our MD doesn’t take supplements, she believes in allowing her diet to feed her body with what it needs, and now being pregnant during this Corona virus, she has come up with immune boosting recipes to supplement her immunity. This is an easy immunity drink that over and above the pandemic we would encourage you to drink daily:
• 1 teaspoon honey (Natural Anti-biotic)
• Juice ½ lemon (Vitamin C)
• Few slices of ginger (Natural Anti-oxidant)
• ¼ teaspoon turmeric (Powerful Immune Booster)
• Pinch cayenne (Anti-oxidant and Immune Booster)
Add hot water and let this seep for 5 – 10 minutes before drinking. Not only will it make you feel wonderful, it will start to give your immunity a boost.