GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE TART
About this Recipe
How about this chocolatey ganache tart – for your dessert table? As far as baking goes – it’s an inspired and easy dish to whip up and it will last for up to 4 days in the fridge. With cocoa being a main ingredient this super food has been linked to numerous health benefits, including reduced inflammation, better blood flow, lower blood pressure and improved cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- 1 box NuMe brownie premix
- 1 handful roasted almonds
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cups sugar-free chocolate
- Fruit to serve
1. Bake the NuMe Brownie premix to make the base in a pie tin. Follow the instructions on the back of the box.
2. Once out the oven crush with a handful of roasted almonds for some extra flavour and add 6 tbsps melted butter to the crumbled mixture. Press into a 23cm tart pan – on the base and up the sides. Refrigerate for 30mins.
3. Make Ganache filling by bringing 1 cup heavy cream and ¼ cup butter to the boil. Remove and pour over 2 cups of sugar-free chocolate. Stand for a minute. Stir and mix till smooth. Pour mixture over crust and refrigerate till set – about 4 hours/overnight.
4. Dress with beautiful fresh fruits to cut the sweetness.