Immune Booster Pack
The Health Food Emporium Immune booster pack is filled with Snacks, Honey, Tea and Natural supplements to assist with supporting your immune system.
The following products are included:
• Almonds – Almonds are high in vitamin E that acts as an antioxidant in your body and helps immune system function.
• Sunflower Seeds – Sunflower seeds are packed full of vitamin E. This helps in boosting your immunity.
• Berry Mix – Blueberries contain flavonoids, a type of antioxidant that can help reduce damage to cells and boost your immune system. Cranberries are a substantial source of Vitamins C, K, A and strong antioxidants, these all work to boost the immune system and Goji Berries contain healthy antioxidants which are known for their immune-boosting qualities and their ability to fight harmful free radicals and inflammation.
• Raw Honey – Antioxidant and antibacterial properties help improve the digestive system and boost immunity. They are also very effective for the removal of free radicals from the body.
• Moringa Powder and Tea – These have over 40 powerful antioxidants. Moringa has been cited to treat and cure more than 300 diseases. Its compounds help protect the body against disease and free radicals, stopping them in their tracks before they cause cellular damage and disease.
• Immune Boosting Tonic – Immune Boosting Tonic is a delicate blend of apple cider vinegar, ginger, honey and turmeric. Apple cider vinegar can shorten the duration of a cold, as it is fermented, it contains beneficial bacteria and prebiotics that can have a positive impact on immune health. Ginger is a strong antioxidant that has been shown to naturally boost the immune system. It contains tons of vitamins, some of which are magnesium, iron, zinc, and calcium. Ginger helps kill cold viruses and has been said to combat chills and fever. Honey’s antioxidant and antibacterial properties help improve the digestive system and boost immunity. It is also a powerhouse of antioxidants, which are very effective for the removal of free radicals from the body. The turmeric is a natural, anti-inflammatory to quell the swelling of sinuses, and black pepper helps move the turmeric through the bloodstream to where it needs to go.