At The Health Food Emporium, we strive to provide efficient and convenient service to all our customers. To ensure that our in-store collection process remains smooth and effective, we have established the following policy regarding uncollected packages:
- Notification of Package Availability: Customers will be notified via email when their package is ready for collection in-store. This notification serves as the official start of the collection period.
- Reminder for Collection: If a package remains uncollected, a reminder will be sent to the customer 2-3 days after the package is ready for collection.
- Collection Timeframe: Customers are required to collect their packages within 7 days from the date of the initial 'ready for collection' notification.
- Unclaimed Packages: If a package is not collected within the 7-day period, the following steps will be taken:
- The customer will receive a final notification regarding the uncollected package.
- A full refund will be processed for the uncollected items.
- The items from the uncollected package will be returned to store inventory and made available for sale to other customers.
- Refund Process: Refunds will be issued to the original method of payment used at the time of purchase.
- Policy Communication: This policy will be:
- Displayed prominently on our website.
- Included in both the order confirmation and the 'ready for collection' notifications sent to customers.
We thank our customers for their understanding and cooperation in adhering to this policy, which helps us manage our inventory effectively and continue offering high-quality service.